Tuesday, October 11, 2016

It's Here!



Even before RootSimple blog made a nifty post about a DIY sewing table (here), I had been planning to post about my sewing/work table.  In fact, I was even taking pictures.....


.....but then I got sick which slowed me down for a couple of days.....and well, anyway, none of that matters because the postman just came by with Registered Mail:



It's here!  It's here!  I finally got Arashi's most recent concert DVD, Japonism.  I pre-ordered back in August, and it is finally here!



See that TV on my worktable?  That's an all-region DVD player on top of it (my Christmas gift to myself last year).  My new DVD is Region 2 so it won't play on US Region 1 players.  I am gonna go park myself in front of it and just be completely goofy-happy for a couple of hours.

Life is seriously good.
Arashi creates joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment