Saturday, March 25, 2017

March Comes in Like a Lion.....


No doubt you know the old saying:  March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.  I kinda hope that's true.  March this year has been a test of endurance, and I'm just plain tired.

There is still just way too much going on in my little corner of Mississippi, and my eBay sales are not improving.  But, to be fair, nobody's are.  I don't wanna bite the hand that has been feeding me but I'll tell you the truth:  there are serious problems there caused by a certain set of international sellers, and those pervasive problems are turning too many customers away because they now no longer trust any seller there.  Near as I can tell, the goose is pretty nearly cooked for the rest of us.  I'm not giving up but I'm not sure what there is to be done about it.

Change is coming in one way and another.  Kinda making me want to listen to the Blues.  This isn't exactly the Blues, and the song is about autumn rather than spring but it's what I'm listening to this morning.  And it seems appropriate.



Enjoy.
Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment