Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reflecting on 2015 and Reaching Forward to 2016


The ending of the old year and the beginning of the new.  Time to reflect and be grateful.....


 For my church family who mean more to me than they might realize.....



For my own family, distant perhaps in heart but present in mine.....



For those who have "gone before" like my mother who sweetly insisted that I remember her by buying a lively flowering plant for myself rather than going to the cemetary to bring "dead flowers to the dead".....



For my kind neighbors who do so many thoughtful things, like bringing roses for Christmas.....



For Daisy who is eternally steadfast and loyal, although perhaps not photogenic.....



And I am grateful,  for this more than anything else, for the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, and for the freedom to worship and to study the word of God.



Wishing everyone 
the blessings of the New Year.  

Please value your freedoms, 
those you love, 
and those who love you.  
There is so very much 
to be grateful for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment