Friday, June 17, 2016

A Song You Can Find Anywhere



Doko ni Demo Aru Uta  ("A song you can find anywhere")  It's one of the most healing songs I know. 

What is right? What is wrong?
So I said, "it's okay"
Those words were erasing myself
That was what I was most afraid of

Yell with all your might, "I'm here!" like it's proof of yourself
We are not that weak But we're not that strong either
That's why it's okay to cry There's nothing to be embarrassed about
Only people who have a tomorrow can do it
Because it's the signal of going to that tomorrow

Crying  Searching  Falling down  Crying again
That's how you become an adult

.....If I always try not to cry, I won't be able to laugh.....

Look, breathe in and out  You're living
Walking one step at a time  Just that is enough.....**
 
 
This song has certainly healed me in many ways.  It's not just me; I know of other people who have used this song to help them through the worst of times.  So that's why I want to remember to say, gratefully and sincerely, today:   
Otanjoubi Omedetou, Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari-san.

~~*****~~

 
**Translation credit to Yarukizero.

.....someone asked me if I might be sad because I was playing this song but the reality is that I'm playing the song because I'm happy.  Happy that it's Nino's birthday.  Happy that I have learned so much from Arashi who were after all, an answer to prayer.  (If you want to know more, read this:  Arashi and the Reason Why .)  It's a happy day. 

Life really is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment