Monday, July 18, 2016

When to Throw in the Towel


Moving books and bookcases is incredibly hard work for anyone.  And maybe it's just a bit harder for a disabled person with an injured foot who is working alone.  Honestly, I have tried until I have cried this past two days.  And I'm gonna keep trying.  But first I have to get over a disappointing reality:  the big work table has to go to the workshop.  It is just way too overwhelming to stay in that small room.  I need a place to work, and this is just not it.




It won't be easy getting the thing out of the house, and it won't be easy getting it into the workshop because the mess out there is absolutely epidemic.  Plus, I will need to move the smaller table I want to use for a replacement.  Or maybe I won't.  I don't know. 

What I do know is that it's time to stop for today.  To take a rest.  To take time to think.  To consider other options.   We never know until we try, and I had to try.

Life is good. 
It's full of learning moments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment