Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Better Way to Empty the Peanut Butter Jar


This is one of those things that I figured everybody does.....but it appears that maybe they don't.

What do you do when the peanut butter jar is nearly empty?  How do you get the last little bit out of there?  Or do you (horrors!) throw it away?  (Obviously, I hope you don't do the last one.)

This morning I had just enough peanut butter for my breakfast toast.  But I was scraping the jar, and that's kinda annoying so I switched to plan B:  honey!



Pour a generous amount of honey in the jar, about equal to the remaining portion of peanut butter.  Stir well.  The peanut butter will loosen enough that it's easy to get out of the jar.  It will taste great with the added honey.  And guess what:  Now I have enough honey-peanut butter for tomorrow's toast, too.

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment