Monday, July 31, 2017

Upon Reflection.....


Been thinking.  Have decided that I take way too much responsibility for stuff that is just not even within my control.  People are responsible for their own happiness.....and the lack thereof.

So, I'm just gonna share a video that makes me unreasonably happy.  I love the artistry of the animation, and I love the music.  I have had an "ear worm" for this song for years but I don't even remember where I first heard it.  Usually Chinese pop is not on my radar but I'm everlastingly glad that this song found me.  It's one of the most soothing and uplifting things I know of.

The singer is, by the way, a countertenor.  It's an unusual vocal range which makes for a pretty sound.  

The band is called Sodagreen.  And this is Little Love Song. 

Enjoy.



Life is good.
Be kind to yourself.  It matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment