Sunday, April 9, 2017

It's Not as Easy as It Looks.....


When I sent thank you notes in my eBay shipments,
I lost "stars" for communication.

When I apologized to a friend,
I got snarled at for saying sorry unnecessarily.

When I held the door for someone,
I was reviled for not minding my own business.

When I told the truth,
I was accused of being deceitful.

When I offered assistance,
I was told that I was intrusive.

Even when the world rejects us, Christ welcomes us.  We must still go forward in kindness, even though that may require courage untold.

.....whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report,
if there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise,
think on these things. 
Philippians 4:8 

What people may say is only a pinprick of pain in this world.  What truly matters is eternal--that is standing strong within the will of God, supported by the arms of Christ, and uplifted by the Holy Spirit. 

Life is good.
I wish everyone a blessed Palm Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment